The Weil™ Mini Chest Compressor
Please note that as of March 1st, 2017, the Weil™ Mini Miniature Chest Compressor has been discontinued and is no longer available for new purchases. However, the Weil™ Mini will still be supported for the foreseeable future.
Resuscitation International would like to thank those who have purchased the Weil™ Mini and appreciate your business and confidence in our mechanical CPR approach.
In 2016 we launched the ROSC-U™ Mechanical Chest Compressor, our next generation Electromechanical Chest Compressor device, which is based upon the Weil™ Mini’s functional design. Feedback from ROSC-U™ users has been very positive.
ROSC-U™ replaces the Weil™ Mini in our product offering. Except for the power source (electrical vs. pneumatic), ROSC-U™ attaches to a patient, functions similarly and uses the same Torso Restraints as the Weil™ Mini.
Besides the advantages the Weil™ Mini had over other mechanical CPR devices, ROSC-U™ has several distinct product improvements including:
- Unique Battery that can Provide 3 Hours of Runtime on One Charge
- Intuitive and Easy to Use – Just 4 Control Buttons and No Complicated Programing
- Controlled CPR™ (a proprietary technology):
- Compressions Automatically Adjust to the Anatomy of the Individual Patient
- Allows for the Selection of Depth of Chest Compressions
You may find further information on ROSC-U™ on this website or to be redirected just click here.